Adorn The Wicked, and our management company, Creative Computer Concepts (together “we”/“us”/“our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis on which any personal data we receive from you, or that we gather in any other way, will be processed by us. It applies only to any data gathered when you subscribe to our mailing list from our website at www.adornthewicked.com (our “Website”) and to any other data that is gathered due to your use of our Website. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Adorn The Wicked and Creative Computer Concepts shall be the “controller”. All communications should be directed to Creative Computer Concepts
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process data about you in the manner set out below.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, when you report a problem with our Website or when you subscribe to mailing lists. You may alternatively provide your information to us by signing up to the mailing list via a sign-up sheet or device at an event, such as a gig. The information you give us may include without limitation your first name, last name e-mail address, phone number information about your location.
With regard to each of your visits to or use of our Website we may automatically collect the following information about you or your devices. This may be collected via a third party analytics company:
- technical information, including the type of device(s) you use, a unique device identifier, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device(s) to the Internet, network information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information and details about your use of our Website (including but not limited to traffic data; location data; weblogs and other communication data; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); what you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page)).
COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TRACKING
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie or web beacon in the administration of our Website, to improve our Website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to distinguish you from other users of our Website and to monitor traffic on our Website.
If you do not want us to store cookies on your computer or other device for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. Please note that if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website and/or may be prevented from accessing certain parts of our Website. For more information on cookies, including how to reject or delete them, please visit http://allaboutcookies.org
- Measure and generate reports on use of the Sites so that we can measure and improve their performance including the number of page visits and traffic sources. To do this, we use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc. All user data collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form. You can view Google’s practices and position on privacy across Google Analytics here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will use the information you give to us, based on your consent, to provide you with our fan newsletters or mail outs, which may include information about records, concerts or other goods or services we offer. This may relate to Adorn The Wicked. We may also use it to notify you about changes to our Website or services, in accordance with your and our interests, and the interests of other users of the Website and our services, to ensure that the Website and our services are used in the most effective manner and for maximum benefit.
We will use the information we collect about you from the use of our Website, in accordance with our and/or your legitimate interests, in order to improve your experience of our Website:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We do not use your personal data as part of any automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATON
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
- Suppliers of IT systems and services for the purpose of ensuring the correct operation, or enhancing the operation of IT systems, or to ensure the safety and security of personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose your personal information in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, on the basis of their and our legitimate interest in negotiating and completing such transaction and their legitimate interests in continuing the business as purchased.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. For example, our suppliers use secure servers to store all information you provide to us.
We share the information we hold with suppliers of IT systems and services for the purpose of ensuring the correct operation, or enhancing the operation of IT systems, or to ensure the safety and security of personal data. Most of our partners store and access your data only within the United States.
A copy of the appropriate safeguards can be obtained by writing to us at the email address given in this Notice. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Notice.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We will store the data you provide to us for only as long as your consent remains valid. Data regarding your use of the Website will generally only be held for a short period, according to the policy of our website analytics partner.
We will not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you have provided your consent to us, or to a third party via which we have received the data. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for these purposes.The GDPR provides you with rights to:
- request from us confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and where that is the case, confirmation of the information set out in this Notice;
- request from us a copy of your data that is undergoing processing, including, in relation to data provided to us by you, and which is processed by automatic means pursuant to a contract with you, or pursuant to your consent, a right to request that data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
- request that we rectify or complete your personal data, where it is inaccurate or incomplete for the purposes of our processing of the data;
- request that we erase your personal data in the following circumstances:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- you withdraw consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you successfully object to the processing pursuant to your right of objection explained below;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the erasure is necessary for compliance with a relevant legal obligation that applies to us;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the same;
- the processing is unlawful, but you request restriction rather than erasure
- we no longer need the data, but it is required by you in respect of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, until such that that we verify that there are legitimate purposes that justify such processing;
- object to any processing that is based on our, or a third party’s legitimate interests, upon which event we shall suspend processing until we demonstrate legitimate purposes that justify that processing. We may at all times continue to use data for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- withdraw your consent for future processing (where the processing is based on that consent);
We will comply with any valid request for information under the rights explained above within one month, though we may tell you that this period is to be extended by a further two months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. This will normally be provided free of charge. If the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to action the request.
The provision of personal data to us is neither a statutory nor contractual requirement.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be notified to you by e-mail and will apply from the date of such notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to our Privacy Manager at email@example.com